A collection of brain dumps which I feel the need to share with the world.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hello, and Welcome to my ramblings.....

I remember hearing the name of the film 'The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner', as a child, and for some reason, the name stuck in my mind. It seemed to strike a chord with me; it really made me stop and wonder what runners thought about while they ran for miles and miles, and how lonely it must be. I don't think I ever saw the film, actually - did do a bit of long distance running for a time, though, and all I ever thought about was if I was going to be able to take my next breath without having a heart attack.

Now, years later, I'm studying for a degree, full-time by distance-learning, and it is very lonely, and the name just seemed so apt. I miss talking to people, just to get all my thoughts out, so I thought I would start this blog as a bit of therapy.
So, watch this space for ramblings on a wide variety of subjects, born out of boredom and the need to communicate!

2 Comments:

Blogger RenaSherwood said...

Great name! Definately hard to forget

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Majic said...

It changes according to my mood!

12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home