A collection of brain dumps which I feel the need to share with the world.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

25 very random things

1. I'm not a natural blonde ;)

2. The only vegetable I won't eat is Okra (yuk yuk yuk yuk YUK!!!)

3. I can't eat wheat, dairy or soya :(

4. I was in an American documentary about childbirth which went out to 12 million viewers (but I never got to see it).

5. My favourite number is 2, I was born on 22nd, husband on 2nd and daughter on 2nd.

6. I had teeth when I was born.

7.I am crawling my way through a degree in Nutritional Medicine, which I will finish in 2012, just in time for the end of the world.

8. I see dead people on a fairly regular basis.

9. I love travelling, and hate staying in one place for too long.

10. I am terrible at throwing things away.

11. I was a bit of child prodigy, but peaked at age 11 and it's been downhill ever since.

12. I hate filling in forms and birthday cards and always make a mistake.

10. I love singing, horse riding, walking and being out in the fresh air, communing with nature.

11. I love scalding hot baths.

12. I talk a lot, and can't shut up once I get going.

13. I have written the first few chapters of about ten books so far, but my dream is to finish one and get it published.

14. I love cooking, but NEVER stick to a recipe.

15.My nickname is 'Mrs. Doolittle' as I love animals and think I can talk to them.

16. I once sat next to the marketing director of Playboy Enterprises on a plane to America. He was one of the nicest men I have met, and wrote to me for years afterwards. Our postman used to look at husband with respect at Christmas when the Playboy card came.

17. I have been kissed by Richard E. Grant, Uri Geller and Midge Ure.

18. I am addicted to computer games, especially Solitaire and Backgammon.

19. I have a secret passion for trashy Murder mysteries like Murder She Wrote and Diagnosis Murder.I also adore American Comedy like Friends, Frasier. And I watch Neighbours!

20. When I was younger I was a New Romantic, and had blue, red, pink green and orange hair (though not all at the same time).

21. I was a porker when I was young, and my nickname was 'Tank' (thanks to my sister Deb).

22. I am 1/8 Italian.

23. I used to be a church chorister and once sang in Lichfield Cathedral (the highpoint of my singing career apparently)

24. I love scorching hot weather and being warm - I put on a polo neck in October and don't take it off till March (I don't wear the same one obviously)

25. I am probably an alien.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harrison G. Kyng said...

I shall add you to my list of blogs to watch.

I like porky Italian aliens :)

4:38 AM

 
Blogger Tommy. said...

Well.

They is us, ya know !

aliens, that is .

Tommy.x.

8:48 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

Thanks Tommy - good point! And we are them...
Blessings
Majic

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home