A collection of brain dumps which I feel the need to share with the world.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Back from the mists of time

Well, it's been a while. Can't really offer much explanation other than I couldn't be bothered and didn't have much to say. Not sure that last part has changed much, but I felt a rush of warmth for my old blog, and wanted to breathe some life into it, so here goes.
Anyway, I'm still here, and, can you believe it, still studying. I can't believe it either, but there it is. Time flies when you having fun, as they say, but not, apparently when you are studying via distance-learning. It's like purgatory. At least I'm still here, I believe some of my fellow students have dropped out, or worse. It's not for the faint-hearted.
Plus I have been diverted by the charms of Face Book, but it's becoming too much like hard work. At least on here I know no one is likely to read my blurb, it's purely between me and the cosmos. (but don't let that put you off - I don't mind the odd comment or two).
So if you would care to join me on my last few months of the longest journey of my life, please do.
I'd be glad of the company.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chelley said...

Hello! It's lovely to see you around here again! Fantastic that you've stuck in there with the studying - I'd be delighted to stick with you for those last few months and send some encouraging "woohooo's, keep going, you can do it!" every so often. :D

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

Chelleeeeeee!! Hi, how are you? Great to hear from you again. And thanks for the encouragement, I can do with it, it has been a long old slog I can tell you. I am not sure how much time I will get for blogging between my studies and my FaceBook page, but I just couldn't see my poor old blog just sitting there redundant! I was so please to see you had kept yours going. Keep in touch xx

3:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home