A collection of brain dumps which I feel the need to share with the world.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

See you later, procrastinator........much,much later

I am the world's worst procrastinator.
Instead of studying today, I have updated both of my blogs, answered all of my emails, played a couple of games of Solitaire, made lots of 'vital' phonecalls, stared into space, talked to the cat, and even done some housework.

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?
Please reply, replying to you will give me another excuse not to do any work.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I want to give you another excuse... but, Oh no, it's definitely not just you ;)

7:26 AM

 
Blogger Jag said...

Noi excuse from me either. I've managed to get a weekend's worth of stuff done by Saturday afternoon, so it's chil-out cooking and R&R this evening. And tomorrow I will spend the entire day online: checking all my online accounts, credit cards etc. get all my bills paid, get my expenses sorted, get my online compliance training courses done, emails etc. etc. It's what I call an "organising" Sunday. Comes around probbaly only 3 times in a year.

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Jag said...

By the way: you said "both of your blogs". What/where is the other?

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

Thanks Michelle, glad to know I'm not the only one. Wow Jag - way to make me feel guiltier, you industrious soul, you! You can enjoy your R&R tonight with a very clear conscience. I do have supremely organised days too, but as you say, only a couple of times a year!

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

PS. Thanks to your motivational words, Jag, I have now confined my blogging to my lunch hour. The Solitaire games are taking a bit discipline to phase out!

5:55 AM

 
Blogger RenaSherwood said...

I was going to comment on this post, but I have a cuppa to make and U2 to listen to and the dog is asking for a belly rub and...

9:29 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

And I can't can't possibly start studying as I have your comments to answer...

6:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home