A collection of brain dumps which I feel the need to share with the world.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

You are me and I am you?

I have recently become intrigued by the theory that each of our souls can be living thousands of lives simultaneously.
Is this the reason that we are drawn to other people, because they are somehow like us, when in fact maybe they are us?
Is it another explanation for people 'being on our wavelength'?
And are our 'soul mates' literally that, extensions of ourselves?

Well, you have to admit it's a point to ponder, which somehow seems more plausible the more you think about it.
I sometimes think I get a glimpse of 'other me's' doing things that I wish I could do - are they all living my life, but have made different choices/decisions? (and why are they having more fun than me?!!!)

Can we tap into these collective experiences and learn from our collective mistakes somehow?

3 Comments:

Blogger RenaSherwood said...

Yes, you can tap into your selves from alternative universes but it still won't help you win the lottery :-(

I do what's called automatic or stream of consciousness writing where you let the pen/keyboard go and turn the brain off. I think they can communicate in dreams, too--those ones where you're playing an instrument easily when you can't do it real life, for example. It may all be crap or spirit guides or imagination, but one of my theories is that it's the mes in alternate universes sending messages. I may be right-I may be wrong. Who knows?

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:54 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

There is a theory that we have our own 'higher consciousness' which guides us, and is what responds when we pray.So we are all potentially 'responsible' for our own existence, something which is quite a freaky concept to embrace. It's always somehow far more comforting to believe that some other being is there to guide us.
Maybe this is what you tap into when you do your automatic writing, according to what you believe. Apparently, the more spiritually evolved your consciousness, the stronger your ability to influence your earthly life.
Who knows? Interesting stuff though.

1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home