A collection of brain dumps which I feel the need to share with the world.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's the 18th of January, and I haven't blogged for almost a month!
Still don't have much time, but just wanted to wish all a Happy New Year before it seems too
ridiculous.
I have been v.v.busy moving house etc., and am now back to studying hard again.
We still have boxes to unpack, but that's nothing new. When we moved out of our last place, we found boxes which had been moved three times, and had never been unpacked.
Maybe one day we'll open them and find out what's in them ( I wasn't organised enough to
label stuff back then).

All the best, everyone, will visit my regular blogs very soon - I've missed you!

6 Comments:

Blogger RenaSherwood said...

Okay. We'll forgive you for the lack of posts. Nice to have you back

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

Thanks rraven. Will come and visit soon.

6:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi majic, it's nice to hear from you - here, and over at my place! Hope you get those boxes sorted soon - and Happy New Year!

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just dropped by to make sure you're still there and ticking along alright! I expect you're slaving away - hope it's going ok?

Chelley

1:02 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

Nice to hear from you, and thanks for checking! Yes, I am just soooo busy with study at the moment, and my daughter has been ill for two weeks, so need to catch up! Funnily enough, I dropped into your site yesterday, but was called away to some domestic emergency before I could make a comment!
Stick with me - I'll be back soon!

2:34 AM

 
Blogger Majic said...

Hello Majic,

I like your blog!
Mine has gone a bit weird!!!

Well nice to talk to you, see ya soon
(of course i will!!!)


Kittymau
xxxxxx

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home